We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity based in our Newark On Trent office where you’ll join our Sales Team in the role of Sales Administrator & Guest Liaison.
Buttercross Estates are a forward thinking Estate & Letting Agency looking to expand within a sector that has been very traditional in its past.
Buttercross Estates are looking for a top drawer administrator to join the business in Newark On Trent. You will be working in the sales team being the first point of contact for buyers, sellers and solicitors.
You’ll also be responsible for the growing number of holiday lets we manage.
Prior property experience would be fantastic but ultimately we are after an organised person with good people skills, computer skills and a drive to be their best.
Here’s your chance to…
- Work with a forward thinking estate & letting agent
- Deliver a high quality service to homeowners in Nottinghamshire
- Improve the estate agency sector
- Grow yourself
- Be part of an expanding business
- Challenge the status quo
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal with buyer/vendor queries verbally and in written form
- Oversee day to day maintenance of rental properties
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standards
- Onboarding new vendors efficiently and in line with our processes
- Adding new properties to the property management system accurately and efficiently
- Manage sales through to completion liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Manage e-mails and ensure that the database remains updated
- Manage the registration and viewings for prospective buyers
- Coordinating our holiday lets
- Deliver consistently high levels of Customer Service
To succeed in this role you will be an enthusiastic, conscientious, organised, detailed and a professional team player.
The role will require you to;
- Handle call and email enquiries
- Use our property management software and MS Office
No prior experience is necessary as full training will be given however we welcome those with experience in a Estate/Letting Agency.
Please submit your CV and covering letter below.